Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual pages or products you visit, which websites or search terms led you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as "device information".
1. What is personal data?
For the purposes of this policy, personal data means and includes your name, telephone number, address, email address, online identifier and any other data that identifies you directly or indirectly.
2. Personal data that we collect
2.1 Information that is voluntarily provided to us. When you visit our website, place an order, make a purchase, register or create an account with us, when you interact with our customer service to receive support or provide us with feedback, when you subscribe/participate in our surveys/reviews or marketing activities (e.g., subscribe to our newsletter/mailing list, contests and sweepstakes, etc.). The personal information we obtain and collect includes：
- Contact information (i.e, your name, phone number, postal address, email address, birthday and any other personal data)
- Details of purchase/order your made and your purchase history
- Your payment information, such as billing address, credit card information and other information required for placing order or to complete the purchase
- Your consumer behaviours and habits
- Information and reason of contacting our customer service, and communication content between you and our customer service
2.2 Information Automatically Collected By Us.
When you visits our Website, or when you interact with our emails or advertisements on our Website, or other sites, certain information are automatically collected by cookies or other tracking technologies:
- Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers
- Your login information, browser type, browser plug-in types, operation system, time zone setting
- Information about your visit of our Website pages (e.g, products you searched or viewed for, the amount of time you spend on each page, crashes and download errors and response times)
For more details, please refer to the FYYstore Cookies Policy for more details. You may adjust your browser settings to decline cookies or limit certain tracking. However, such change, adjustment or limitation may impact your experience of certain services/features on our Website, or you may not be able to take full advantage of our offerings.
2.3 Information Collected from Third-Party Sources. We also obtain and collect certain information about you from third-party sources, including social media, third-party applications and similar technologies. This information may include your name, username, postal address, telephone number, email address, demographic information, habits, preferences, interests and any other publicly observable data.
3. How we use your personal data
3.1 To enter into a contract with you. We use and process your personal data to enter into contracts with you and to fulfil our contractual obligations, including processing orders and payments placed by you, or to take the steps you have requested to enter into a contract.
3.2 For our legitimate interests. We use and process your personal data for our legitimate interests and our interests will not be overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms. Our legitimate interests include.
- Managing your registered account or membership with us
- Operating and developing our business activities
- pursuing and conducting general marketing and promotional activities
- providing you with our customer service, such as after-sales service, answering your questions, and providing you with requested products, services, or information
- Invite your feedback to improve our products, services and website
- Conducting research, reviews and analysis
- administer and manage our accounts and records
- prevent or detect fraud and abuse of our website
3.3 Based on your consent. In addition, based on your consent, we may also use and process your personal data for other marketing purposes.
- communicating with you about updates to our products
- To provide the types of products that may be of interest to you, including tailored advertising
- To personalize and customize your website experience
4. Who and how we share your personal data
We do not sell your personal data. We do share your personal data in the following ways.
4.1 Authorized Persons. In FYYstore, only duly authorized persons may access your personal data as necessary to perform their duties for the purposes set forth in Section 2 above.
4.2 Other Third Parties. In addition, we may share your personal data with the following third parties.
4.2.1 Service providers, including :
(a) web hosting, analytics and related services
(b) payment processing.
(c) order fulfillment and shipping, and
(d) fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and
(e) service provider representatives for our marketing services. Service providers are contractually obligated not to use, share or disclose your personal data except as necessary to provide services on our behalf or to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
4.2.2 Advertising partners, who will be allowed to set up cookies or other tracking tools to collect information about your activities on our website. We may also share certain selected personal information with them, such as purchase history and demographic information. They may use the information they collect for "interest-based advertising" and "online behavioral advertising," which is the delivery of tailored or targeted advertising to you on other websites.
4.2.3 Trusted third parties, where disclosure is required
(a) To protect the security or integrity of our databases or our Site.
(b) To pursue legal action (for example, against pirated, counterfeit or unauthorized products) and to take precautions to avoid liability.
(c) In connection with the management of our business and operations.
(d) To the extent permitted by applicable law, in the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, change in control or any other similar event.
(e) To the extent required by applicable law or regulation, to the extent compatible with this Privacy.
4.2.4 Business partners with whom we may collaborate to offer discounted products
5.Transfer of personal data
Outside of the country of origin. Your personal data may be transferred outside of the country in which it was originally collected and may be shared within the Group and with third parties located in other jurisdictions that may not have similar data protection laws. All such transfers of personal data will be subject to applicable data protection laws.
6.Security and Retention
6.1 Security. We take the security of your personal data very seriously and are committed to protecting it. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss, unlawful or accidental destruction, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. While we will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security and any transmission of your personal information over the Internet is at your own risk. In order to best protect your personal data and information, we recommend that your equipment should be protected (i.e.
6.2 Retention. We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in this policy and in any event within the statutory limitation period set forth in applicable law.
7.Your rights with respect to your personal dataYour right to.
- Obtain a copy of your personal data
- Access, correct and update your personal data
- Restrict our use and processing of your personal data
- object to our use and processing of your personal data for direct marketing and other purposes on the basis of "legitimate interests"
- request the deletion of your personal data
- revoke the consent previously given to us
- not be bound by decisions based solely on automated processing
- file a complaint against us with your local data protection supervisory authority
You can exercise any of these rights by sending us an email with the subject "Personal Data Rights" ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). We will take steps to verify your identity by providing us with your name, email address and proof of identity. We may also contract with you to provide certain information for verification purposes. We will fulfill your request as described above at no cost to you, but we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee or not act on a request if it is manifestly unfounded or excessive, to the extent permitted by law.
8.Links to social media platforms and other websites
8.1 Social Media Platforms.
Our website contains social media plugins, includingInstagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and tiktok. if you interact with these plugins, your activity on our website will also be available to these social media platforms. We have no control over these social media platforms and do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites/apps, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices or content. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of such social media platforms with which you interact.
8.2 Other Sites.
9.Child privacy protection
We are concerned about the safety of children when using the Internet. Our services and website are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children should obtain their parents' consent before providing personal information. If we learn that personal information has been collected from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will remove such information from our files as soon as possible and cease and desist from registering the child's account/membership. If you are concerned about your child's use of our site, we recommend that you use web filtering technology to monitor your child's access to our site.
If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please alert us at email@example.com, under the topic "Children's Privacy".
10.Last Modification Date and Changes
This version of the Policy was last modified and became effective on December 26, 2021. We may change or modify our Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. If there are any modifications or changes, we will update the most recent version effective as of the date of last modification. For any material changes, we will post a prominent notice on our website and, where required by applicable law, we may also notify you of such material changes and obtain your consent.
11.Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, feedback or comments about this policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond to your request and address your concerns as soon as possible.
Last Modified: December 26, 2021
1.What is a cookie? A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive, cell phone, or other device. A "first-party cookie" is a cookie set by the website owner to make the website work properly, run more efficiently, and provide reporting information. "Third party cookies" are cookies set by other third parties to allow third party features/functions to work on our website, such as website analytics and advertising. In addition, they can recognize your device when you visit or interact with our website, and when you visit or interact with other websites. cookies can also be divided into "session cookies" and "persistent cookies "These are automatically deleted when you close your web browser and will last for more than one visit. When you reopen your browser, the site with these cookies will recognize you.
2.The types of cookies we use.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use our website. information generated by the cookie about your use of our website, such as when, where and how often you visit our website, including your IP address, will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our behalf to analyse your use of our website and compile reports on the activity on our website and other internet usage on our behalf. The information communicated by your browser in Google Analytics will not be combined and associated with any other data held by Google. You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics at any time. For more information, please visit: http : //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4.How to manage your cookies.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and then you can decide whether to accept it. In addition, you can always choose to accept or decline cookies by changing your web browser settings, and you can delete cookies.
The following are links to certain browsers that contain detailed information about cookie settings.
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Browser 9
- Apple Chrome
Please note that if you disable cookies altogether, our website may not function properly and may affect your experience with certain services/features, or you may not be able to take full advantage of our offerings.